Yembo buying your company means you get cash for your company while keeping your position at the company or leaving it (you decide!) It’s a great way to assess a real value on the stock of your company, help partners and minority partners retire, and share ownership of the company more easily with other parties.
All kinds of companies:
Yembo is interested in all kinds of companies in all kinds of industries. We want dependable profitability-- prospective companies have been profitable on average for the last three years and have been in business for five years or longer.
After the sale:
Yembo wants a company to continue earning money when we buy it. We keep existing management and employees and keep things going they way they were before we get involved-- profitable.
If you decide to stay with the company:
As we work together to grow the company, managers get a market rate compensation package plus a profit sharing arrangement.
Opportunity to invest in other deals:
Once you’ve completed a deal with Yembo, you will have an option (not obligation) to invest cash (or even your company’s stock) in future Yembo deals. Yembo deals with a group of successful entrepreneurs and managers (like you) who make phenomenal use of excess equity in surprisingly low risk transactions.
How it works (a busy two months and a bright future!):
- We talk about your company.
- We send you a non-disclosure agreement (everything we discuss is strictly confidential) and ask for more information about your company (we need to see financials.)
- If we see a fit with Yembo, we’ll discuss terms of the deal and make you an offer (takes a week.) Note: our offers are ‘non-binding letters of intent.’
- Once our offer is accepted, we create a business plan describing your company, past, present and future (puts us all on the same page, and don’t worry we do 98% of the work on the plan.) You check the plan for accuracy and tell us what needs to be changed (very important.)
- Yembo does due diligence verifying all the seller representations in the deal and starts the contracts with the lawyers. Note: due diligence is done in the least intrusive way possible.
- It’s been 4-8 weeks and we’re ready to close the deal. You sign your contract, get cash and close the transaction.
- We implement the business plan.
Tell Us About Your Company